Equita actively manages and monitors operations and performance through a series of committees that meet regularly, and has the support of experienced independent Directors.
The Control and Risk Committee of Equita Group S.p.A. supports the administrative body in assessing and deciding on risks and on the internal control system, expressing assessments and issuing opinions on compliance with the principles to which the internal control system and the company organisation and the requirements of the company control functions must comply.
Among the many functions assigned to the Control and Risk Committee, the body deals, inter alia, with:
- identifying and proposing the heads of the corporate control functions to be appointed (including the head of the Internal Audit Function);
- examining the business plans and annual reports of the corporate control functions addressed to the Board of Directors and, in particular, before the latter meets to approve the audit plan, examining such plan and the periodic reports that assess the internal control and risk management system, as well as those of particular importance prepared by the Internal Audit Function;
- expressing, using the information received from the Risk Management and Compliance Functions, assessments and formulating opinions to the Board of Directors on specific aspects relating to the identification of the main corporate risks, the design, implementation and management of the overall internal control and risk management system of Equita Group S.p.A., as well as on compliance with the principles to which the internal control system and the company organisation and the requirements of the company control functions must comply, bringing any weaknesses to the attention of the Board of Directors and the consequent corrective actions to be promoted; to this end, it assesses the proposals of the Chief Executive Officer;
- contributing, by means of assessments and opinions, to the definition of the corporate policy for outsourcing of corporate control functions;
- ascertaining, without prejudice to the responsibilities of the Remuneration Committee, that the incentives underlying the remuneration and incentive system of Equita Group S.p.A. are consistent with the group’s risk profile.
|Sara Biglieri||Committee Member|
|Silvia Demartini||Committee Member|
Receive all financial information on Equita (press releases, financial statements, presentations, etc.).