- What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent by web sites to the devices of users that visit them and stored on the same devices to be sent back to the web sites during subsequent visits.
They may have different characteristics and be used for different purposes, both by the owner of the web site visited and by third parties.
This document provides users with information about the cookies used by this site, and indications on how to manage the navigation preferences concerning them.
- Cookies used by this site
The owner of the site is Equita Group S.p.A., with registered office at Via Turati, 9 – 20121 Milan, VAT no. 09204170964; cookies are used by the owner of this site within the scope of the Privacy statement on the processing of personal data made in accordance with art. 13, UE Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR"), which can be consulted by clicking on the link https://www.equita.eu/en/privacy-policy.html.
- Cookies that do not require the user’s consent
Technical cookies do not require the user’s consent so they are installed automatically when the user accesses the site.
Technical cookies necessary for the site to function properly:
Technical cookies are used to ensure that the site functions properly.
In particular, use is made of a cookie that generates a random numeric code that identifies the user’s session and is eliminated when the browser is closed.
Secondly, another cookie is used to manage user authentication.
Cookie name Expiration Time Purpose ASP.NET_SessionId session session cookie (i.e. expires and is therefore removed from the browser when the browser is closed). It is a technical cookie aimed at speeding up the navigation on the website. adm_2_0 o sg* session user authentication management cookie whose purpose is to keep knowledge of the authenticated user profile (i.e. the user who registered by accepting the confidentiality document and who subsequently explicitly authenticated himself at least once on the website with username and password) and therefore enable the use of content reserved to him. sgLang six months user authentication management cookie whose purpose is to keep knowledge of the authenticated user profile (i.e. the user who registered by accepting the confidentiality document and who subsequently explicitly authenticated himself at least once on the website with username and password) and therefore enable the use of content reserved to him. BNES_* session functional cookies for managing website security sg_CookiePolicy_* six months
sgt_* six months
- Cookies that require the user’s consent
Cookies other than those indicated above are only installed or activated after the user has consented to them the first time that he/she visits the site.
Consent can be expressed indiscriminately, by selecting the consent options present in the Short statement on cookies (or simply by continuing to navigate on the site), or can be denied or granted selectively, as indicated here below.
- Third party cookies
The third-party web sites that install cookies on the user’s device during navigation on this site, together with the links to the privacy statements and consent forms of each one are listed here below.
Consent cannot be denied simply by closing this web page.
- Google Analytics – http://www.google.it/intl/it/analytics: this web site uses this web analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”), in order to assess the performance of the site and the visits made to it.
The information generated by the cookie on your use of the web site (including your IP address) will be sent to and stored on the Google servers in the United States. Google will use this information to trace and examine your use of the web site, draw up reports on the activities of the web site for the site operators and provide other services on the activities of the web site and the use of Internet. Google can also transfer this information to third parties when obliged to do so by law and when these third parties process this information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data possessed by Google.
- Link to page describing the cookies installed: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage;
- Link to page for downloading the tool used to disable the installation of these cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Cookies that do not require the user’s consent
- Changing the browser settings
The reception of cookies can also be disabled through the settings in the browser used by the user.
In most browsers, the settings can be modified by proceeding as follows:
- Select the “Options” or “Preferences” item on the “Tools”, “View” or “Edit” menu;
- Select the “Privacy”, “Protection” or “Download files” item and make the appropriate settings.
The direct links to the cookie setting screen of the main browsers are listed here below:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it&ref_topic=14666
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT
- Apple Safari (mobile devices): https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265