The Investment Banking team of Equita is formed by highly-skilled professionals, with a proven track record and with specific know-how, acquired also thanks to the roles held in other institutions in Italy and abroad by the key figures within the team.
The independent position of Equita, combined with the leadership in equity markets and the competence of the Research team, enables Equita to advise its clients (listed and private companies as well as financial institutions) in a broad range of sectors and on any extraordinary financial activity.
As the largest independent investment bank in Italy, Equita offers a full range of services.
- Private placements
- Capital increases
- Market positioning analysis
- Specialist activities
- Investment grade and high-yield bond issues
- Bond issues to retail investors
- Private placements and "Mini-bond"
- Advice on how to access capital markets
- Mergers and acquisitions
- De-mergers / Spin-offs
- Public offers
- Corporate evaluations / fairness opinions
- Corporate restructuring
- Advice on corporate restructuring
- Finding new funding sorces
- Renegotiation of existing debt
- Restructuring of debt in contexts of judicial and extrajudicial procedures
- Assistance to creditors in the workout management
- Assistance to creditors in the sale / conversion of credit
- Corporate advisor for the Board of Directors
- Market intelligence and performance analysis
- Investors’ targeting analysis
Equita ranks at the top in terms of number of Equity Capital Market transactions carried out in Italy with senior roles concerning industrial companies, participating only in successful transactions for the companies, their shareholders and the market.
Equita has also consolidated its position among the leading M&A advisors in Italy in terms of number of transactions executed, and boasts a solid track record of successful transactions in the Debt Capital Markets.
For more information on Equita's recent transactions click here.
- Leading independent operator in the Italian Equity Capital Markets by number of IPOs and listings since 2013 (transactions above € 10 million)
- € 1.2 billion raised on the market for our customers in 2017 (€ 0.6 billion IPO, € 0.5 billion in bond issues, € 0.1 billion in Accelerated Book Building)
- Global coordinator and bookrunner in equity and bond transactions, including the highly successful IPO of GIMA TT (€ 424 mln) in 2017
- Always among the top 10 in the M & A by number of transactions in the last 5 years
- The second Italian M & A advisor is the first independent to counter-value transactions in 2017
- Among the main Italian independent investment banks, which do not provide loans to companies, do not hold significant shareholdings and are not part of large international networks
- Corporate Broking and Specialist mandates constantly growing in the 2015-2017 three-year period
- Activity increasingly strategic, especially in terms of cross-selling and cross-fertilization of other products and services to companies
- For years supporting companies in the field of debt structure optimization processes