Equita and Bocconi University, in collaboration with Borsa Italiana and with the contribution of the Center for Applied Research Baffi Carefin, each year promote insightful events and conferences. Financial experts and institutional speakers participate to the event to spread knowledge on specific financial topics which are interesting for the whole community.
The objective is to promote the debate on structural elements of financial markets, development factors and possible solutions for the growth of capital markets in Italy.
For further information on the topics discussed year on year, please read the press releases published.
- Event 2019 - The Italian corporate bond market
- Event 2018 - Why do Italian companies go public (Italian only)
- Event 2016 - Benchmarking the UK market (Italian only)
- Event 2015 - Capital markets in Italy (Italian only)
- Event 2014 - Revitalisation of equity markets for corporates and investors (Italian only)
- Event 2013 - Capital markets for italian corporates (Italian only)