European Investment Banking: it is now or never
Next 8 September 2020, Equita and Bocconi University, together with Financial News as media partner, will host an interesting webinar to discuss about the European investment banking industry.
Investment banking is key to the health and growth of Europe's economy, even more so after the downturn caused by Covid-19. European investment banks are facing fierce competition “at home”. Supported by a larger domestic market and their scale, US investment banks have been gaining market share in Europe over the last decade, filling the gap left by European banks, which have shrunk in response to more rigid regulations, slow growth and negative interest rates.
The panel will investigate the reasons for this situation, identify key trends in the industry and explore the implications of the changing landscape for Europe's economy, companies, regulators and policymakers.
- Stefano Caselli, Vice Rector for International Affairs - Bocconi University
- Stefano Gatti, Antin Infrastructure Partner Professor of Infrastructure Finance - Bocconi University
- Alison Harding-Jones, Head of EMEA Investment Banking - Citi
- Mario Nava, Director - European Commission
- Andrea Vismara, Chief Executive Officer - Equita Group
- Francesco Guerrera (Moderator), Head of International, Barron’s Group and Publisher - Financial News
Additional information and registration
For further details, including the biographies of speakers, and to register, visit the following link o click on the button below. The event will be recorded and available from 9 September 2020.